- Upper: Nubuck, suede leather & mesh
- Lining: Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- Midsole: EVA midsole
- Outsole: Vibram TC5+
- Traditional lace closure
- Bellows tongue
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Molded TPU heel counter
- Kinetic Fit Base contoured insole
- Merrell Air Cushion in heel
- Lightweight FlexPlate technology
- 3mm lug depth
- Weight: 736g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...