- Full grain leather upper
- Protective rubber rand and toe cap
- Waterproof membrane treated with M Select™ FRESH reduces shoe odor
- Conductor™ fleece lining for added warmth
- EVA removable footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for cushioning
- M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ outsole provides unparalleled traction on ice
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 13oz / 822g
From our very first custom made hiking boots to our latest product innovations, we make all of our products with four core values in mind: Comfort, Durability, Design, and Versatility. With technologies such as Vibram ® Megagrip ® and GORE-TEX ®, it’s all about removing the barriers to enjoying the great outdoors.
We try to bring a sense of pleasure and play to active outdoor adventures whenever possible. Because the whole point in life is to enjoy it. Do what you love, and do it often with your Merrell gear. It’s made to last.