The Vegan friendly Merrell Grassbow Mid Sport GTX for women is a great approach mid shoe. Super lightweight and with a Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear lining it is sure to keep your feet comfortable and dry throughout your day.
In addition to the above it also has the Merrell Air Cushion in the heel to absorb shock and aid stability while the TrailProtect pad offers additional support when off road. The M-Select GRIP ensures each outsole is engineered with the durable traction required for a hard day on the trails. The bellows tongue reduces the chance of sticks and stones getting into your boot making for a more comfortable journey.
The M-Select FRESH naturally helps prevent odour making sure your shoes stay smelling like new for longer.
- Fabric: Upper/lining:
- Breathable air mesh and synthetic upper
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Fabric: Midsole/Outsole:
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heels absorbs shock and aids stability
- TrailProtect pad offers additional support off road
- M-Select GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Moulded TPU external heel counter for added stability
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odour before it starts to keep shoes fresh for longer
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Weight: 596g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...