Autumn downpours aren't any match for these walking shoes, with a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear lining that protects feet and keeps them dry. The breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort.
A Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain.
- Weight: 822g
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Compression moulded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- QForm Comfort midsole provides women's specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- Vibram Multi-Sport Sole
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.