- CORDURA® fabric upper is resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs
- Traditional lace closure
- Stretch collar for easy on and off
- Hyperlock™ molded TPU heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Kinetic Fit™ BASE insole provides support for connected and protected movement
- TrailProtect™ pad offers additional support off road
- FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
- M Select™ GRIP+ outsole grips when and where you need it
- 3mm Lug Depth
- Weight: 1lb 4oz / 564g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...