- M Select™ DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Kinetic Fit™ TRI insole features triple zone arch support to provide light support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Q FORM™ 2 insole and midsole technology provide natural alignment and comfort
- M Select™ GRIP outsole grips when and where you need it
- 4.5mm lug depth
- Weight: 1lb 5oz / 584g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.