The Womens Siren Sport Q2 Gtx Shoe from Merrel is designed for wild and women. This Gore-Tex hiker is engineered for the way women move, offering support, alignment, and gender-specific stability.
- Upper: Nubuck leather & mesh
- Lining: Breathable mesh
- Midsole: Q Form 2 dual-density
- Outsole: M Select Grip
- Metal hook & lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- M Select Fresh antimicrobial agents
- Merrell M Selec EVA contoured footbed
- Merrell air cushion in heel
- 3.5 mm lug depth
- Weight: 595g
When Randy Merrell produced the first Merrell hiking boot, he modelled it on a timeless icon of adventure, the leather Cowboy boot. Since that first handcrafted design, Merrell have grown into a global leader in adventure footwear, as well as producing a range of outdoor clothing.
Today, Merrell are always looking to innovate by rethinking the way your footwear fits, functions and interacts with your body. Their natural running range has popularised an ancient style of running and by tirelessly developing and refining key pieces, they have been able to take their breakthroughs and apply them to the entire range.
You may also like...