Designed for women in the wild. This hiker is engineered for the way women move, offering support, alignment, and gender-specific stability.
The Siren Sport range has been designed specifically for the anatomy of the female foot - the heel is centred for advanced stability and the Q Form dual density midsole has been optmised for the specific needs of womens feet, to enhance stability and alignment, and prevent discomfort and injuries.
Furthermore, the arch on a female foot is generally shorter, higher and more flexible arch, which Merrell have taken into account while building the Siren Sport range, to ensure that there are 3 points of contact at all time.
The M Select Grip sole ensures excellent traction on a variety of surfaces to give you security with each step.
- Upper: Nubuck leather & mesh
- Lining: Mesh
- Midsole: Q Form dual density
- Metal hook & loop eyelets
- Bellows tongue
- M Select FIT.TRI blended EVA contoured footbed
- Supports all 3 arches of the foot
- Heel-centering technology
- Gender engineered alignment
- Air cushion in heel
- 3.5mm lug depth
- Weight: 434g