Say hello to Smith the Roll Pack, sure to be a trusted friend through thick and thin whether on your feet or on your bike. Made with Millican's finest Bionic Canvas to offer excellent weather resistance as well as durabilty for every day adventures. It has a zipped, padded laptop pocket at the side of the pack for easy access which also keeps it separate from the rest of the stuff you have with you for security. The main compartment of the bag features organisation pockets as does the large compartment on the front of the pack. An external gear loop allows you to attach walking poles or even a small camera tripod if photography is the aim of your day. Meanwhile the padded shoulder straps and airmesh back system ensure comfortable carrying at all times.
- Outer: Bionic Canvas (57% recycled polyester, 38% cotton, 5% high tenacity polyester)
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Capacity: 25L
- Impregnated with paraffin wax
- Roll-top opening with aluminium buckle
- Adjustable, padded, ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable waist and sternum straps
- Padded laptop sleeve with easy access zip at side (laptops upto 15")
- Padded airmesh back panel
- External zip pocket for valuables with internal key ring
- 1 large, secure front organiser with zipped pocket
- 2 large expandable side pockets
- Internal organisation pockets
- External gear loop for walking pole or camera tripod
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- Chunky grab handle reinforced with leather
- Made in Vietnam
- Dimensions: 52 x 28 x 18cm
- Weight: 1,050g
Based on a farm in the English Lake District, Millican specialises in sustainable bags for the conscious traveller, the deep-thinker, and for personal journeys across the globe. Millican is named after Millican Dalton, a Lake District legend who in the early 1900s left his conventional city life behind to pioneer a sustainable outdoor lifestyle, spending most of his time living in a cave in Borrowdale Valley.
Jorrit Jorritsma founded Millican with his wife, Nicky, in 2008 after moving to the Lake District in search of fresh air and freedom. A slower pace of life gave them space to rediscover their passions – global travel, the outdoors and understanding the environment, inspiring them to run a business in tune with its natural surroundings as well as its local and global creative community. This is reflected in the brand’s conscious selection of innovative sustainable materials and its functional, creative designs that allow for minimal impact on the world around you.