- Capacity: 14L
- Main: Bionic Canvas (38% cotton, 57% recyled polyester, 5% high-tenacity polyester)
- 100% paraffin wax impregnated
- DWR (C6) treated
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Buckle: Aluminium
- Leather patch
- Secure & weatherproof roll top closure with buckle
- External valuables pocket
- Tote handles convert to adjustable shoulder straps
- Internal organisation pockets
- Dimensions: 36 x 27 x 11cm
- Weight: 650g
Based on a farm in the English Lake District, Millican specialises in sustainable bags for the conscious traveller, the deep-thinker, and for personal journeys across the globe. Millican is named after Millican Dalton, a Lake District legend who in the early 1900s left his conventional city life behind to pioneer a sustainable outdoor lifestyle, spending most of his time living in a cave in Borrowdale Valley.
Jorrit Jorritsma founded Millican with his wife, Nicky, in 2008 after moving to the Lake District in search of fresh air and freedom. A slower pace of life gave them space to rediscover their passions – global travel, the outdoors and understanding the environment, inspiring them to run a business in tune with its natural surroundings as well as its local and global creative community. This is reflected in the brand’s conscious selection of innovative sustainable materials and its functional, creative designs that allow for minimal impact on the world around you.
You may also like...