Designed and constructed for cold conditions, the Alpine Stretch Glove from Montane offers both insulation and weather protection. Featuring PrimaLoft Gold on the back of the hand and a deep pile in the palm, it is ideal for cold mountain activities. It has a slightly longer gauntlet style cuff and locking wrist cinch for additional protection.
- Waterproof lining: FreeFlow Mantle
- Inner lining: DryActiv 2000
- Rear hand: PrimaLoft Gold
- Chameleon3 fabric wicks hard, dries fast and has a four way stretch
- DryActiv 2000 pile lining
- Highly breathable, waterproof FreeFlow Mantle inner lining
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of hand
- Durable and water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes
- Pre-curved, box construction digits with roll tip
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Adjustable hem and locking wrist cinch
- Elasticated leash and finger karabiner loop
- Weight: 235g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.