Built for ultra distance events and fast mountain trails, the Anaconda 2.0 18 Rucksack is equally at home as a lightweight spring or summer daypack in the Scottish mountains or on Alpine trails.
Conceived during the Montane Lakeland 100, the pack is designed to be tough enough for 100 miles of abuse, yet light and comfortable enough to be barely noticed on the ultra rocky Lakeland trails. Featuring a no compromise Comfort Back Pad and large main body entry opening, this pack has been designed for comfort at speed.
- Main: Raptor TL
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Back pad, shoulder straps: Contact Mesh
- Lining: Halo
- Moulded Comfort Back Pad
- Walking pole/ice axe attachment point
- Double zipped side and top opening entry points
- Large front easy grab handle
- Flat chest harness with left hand clip
- Symmetrical single hand side compression pulls
- Reversible locking webbing buckles
- Double tension waist harness
- Stretch bucket side pocket
- Internal security zippered pocket
- Front central and arm harness gear loops
- Internal water bladder storage
- Active Mountain fit
- Capacity: 18L
- Dimensions: 59 x 23 x 23cm
- Weight: 675g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.