The Deep Heat Sleeping Bag is a specialist sleeping bag and almost certainly a leader in its class. It is a piece of sleeping equipment designed for some of the harshest mountain environments in the world, from the European Alps in winter to the greater ranges. Highly tailored with an engineered, ergonomic form and foot box, it guarantees the user to sleep in absolute comfort, even in the most extreme conditions. The upper part of the bag is a design evolution taken from the most technical of Montane clothing garments, allowing the hood to securely fit and move with the head whilst sleeping and offering sheltered protection whilst sitting upright either in a tent or on a bivouac. An outer shell of Pertex Endurance provides an elevated level of weather resistance. Trapezoidal baffle construction reduces cold spots and a well-considered down layout maximises heat retention even whilst sleeping on the side.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Goose down (90/10, 800+ fill, 1,000g)
- Trapezoidal boxwall with Montane side baffles
- Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop outer provides exceptional weather resistance with a high durable water repellency
- 3/4 length YKK Vislon zip that is angled away from the shoulder
- Zip opens fully at bottom to completely open sleeping bag
- Glow in the dark zip pulls
- Two double 3-D volume baffles behind zip
- Flipper foot box allows for natural foot position whilst lying on back
- Hood shaping to prevent down migration and to limit cold spots
- Peak visor on hood for improved weather resistance
- Rear crown elastication reduces volume around hood
- Microfleece inner next to chin and mouth area
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket on right hand side
- Internal pocket on left hand side with concealed YKK zip for storage
- Dry bag doubles as a pillow and features a non-slip silicone roundel for extra grip
- Dry bag shape constructed with a packable shape to fit more easily in pack
- Includes Montane cotton storage bag and dry bag
- Max user height: 194cm
- Shoulder width: 78cm
- Lower leg width: 60cm
- Lower comfort limit: -20°C
- Weight: 1,675g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...