The Deep Heat Sleeping Bag is a specialist sleeping bag and almost certainly a leader in its class. It is a piece of sleeping equipment designed for some of the harshest mountain environments in the world, from the European Alps in winter to the greater ranges. Highly tailored with an engineered, ergonomic form and foot box, it guarantees the user to sleep in absolute comfort, even in the most extreme conditions. The upper part of the bag is a design evolution taken from the most technical of Montane clothing garments, allowing the hood to securely fit and move with the head whilst sleeping and offering sheltered protection whilst sitting upright either in a tent or on a bivouac. An outer shell of Pertex Endurance provides an elevated level of weather resistance. Trapezoidal baffle construction reduces cold spots and a well-considered down layout maximises heat retention even whilst sleeping on the side.
- Outer: Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Goose down (90/10, 800+ fill, 1,000g)
- Trapezoidal boxwall with Montane side baffles
- Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop outer provides exceptional weather resistance with a high durable water repellency
- 3/4 length YKK Vislon zip that is angled away from the shoulder
- Zip opens fully at bottom to completely open sleeping bag
- Glow in the dark zip pulls
- Two double 3-D volume baffles behind zip
- Flipper foot box allows for natural foot position whilst lying on back
- Hood shaping to prevent down migration and to limit cold spots
- Peak visor on hood for improved weather resistance
- Rear crown elastication reduces volume around hood
- Microfleece inner next to chin and mouth area
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket on right hand side
- Internal pocket on left hand side with concealed YKK zip for storage
- Dry bag doubles as a pillow and features a non-slip silicone roundel for extra grip
- Dry bag shape constructed with a packable shape to fit more easily in pack
- Includes Montane cotton storage bag and dry bag
- Max user height: 194cm
- Shoulder width: 78cm
- Lower leg width: 60cm
- Lower comfort limit: -20°C
- Weight: 1,675g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...