Designed by Montane for mountain activities where warmth, weight and dexterity are essential, the Extreme Gloves are perfect for climbing, winter mountain walking or skiing. Combining a deep warm pile with an extra layer of PrimaLoft helps keep hands warm, whilst an outer shell of windproof and shower resistant Pertex protects the hands from hostile wind and driving snow.
- Main: Pertex Classic 6
- Lining: DryActiv 2000
- Rear hand: PrimaLoft Gold
- Pertex Classic 6 shell is windproof, breathable and fast drying
- DryActiv 2000 pile lining
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of hand
- Durable and water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes
- Pre-curved, box construction digits with roll tip
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Adjustable hem and locking wrist cinch
- Elasticated leash and finger karabiner loop
- Reflective details
- Weight: 200g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.