Designed by Montane for mountain activities where warmth, weight and dexterity are essential, the Extreme Gloves are perfect for climbing, winter mountain walking or skiing. Combining a deep warm pile with an extra layer of PrimaLoft helps keep hands warm, whilst an outer shell of windproof and shower resistant Pertex protects the hands from hostile wind and driving snow.
- Main: Pertex Classic 6
- Lining: DryActiv 2000
- Rear hand: PrimaLoft Gold
- Pertex Classic 6 shell is windproof, breathable and fast drying
- DryActiv 2000 pile lining
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back of hand
- Durable and water resistant leather reinforced palm and fourchettes
- Pre-curved, box construction digits with roll tip
- Flocked microfleece nose-wipe on thumb
- Adjustable hem and locking wrist cinch
- Elasticated leash and finger karabiner loop
- Reflective details
- Weight: 200g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.