Born from a desire to create a trail pack designed for speed, the Fang 5 Rucksack is unequalled in performance and construction. At its heart is a compartment constructed from Raptor Hydroseal fabric to ensure a high level of protection for kit. This is surrounded by the revolutionary Montane Freelight Chassis, which has a stretch body fit which provides unrivalled weight balance when moving fast over rough terrain. The Fang 5's ingenious design and extreme featherweight ensures it is perfect for training missions or ‘done in a day' mountain trail runs.
- Main: Raptor Hydroseal
- Back pad: Contact Flyte Mesh
- Main body is constructed from super lightweight Raptor Hydroseal weather resistant fabric
- Technically tailored, ergonomic Montane Freelight Chassis constructed from lightweight, fast drying Contact Flyte Mesh
- Front stretch hook and loop lower body adjustment
- Low profile sternum stretch adjustment with adjustable hook and multiple attachment points
- 2 x Montane customised water bottles with unique easy clip to harness
- Right hand front zipped storage pocket with stretch mesh
- Lower right and left front sleeve pockets with stretch mesh
- Left hand upper chest gear loops on shoulder straps
- Trekking pole attachment point with low profile ‘penny cordlock' adjustment
- Removable whistle accessory
- Hydration bladder pocket behind rear back panel
- Reflective details on rear of pack
- Capacity: 5L
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Dimensions: 39 x 23 x 7cm
- Weight: 247g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...