Montane have created a super lightweight technical mountain day pack that comes into its own on those summit days when you need to pack light and move fast.
The Raptor Featherlite fabric is 100 denier and triple rip-stop with a specially enhanced PU coating for increased abrasion resistance and tear strength. The back system is constructed with Air Mesh Plus contact fabric which is breathable, plus a removable back foam pad can be taken away if not needed making the pack even lighter!
The Featherlite 23 has a circular bucket style main opening for enhanced loading and main access, while multi-pocket configuration facilitates versatile storage options. Thoughtfully an internal security pocket has been included, but also an external buddy pocket for your walking partner. Why remove your pack when you can share storage space on the move?
There are also dual walking pole attachment at the base of the pack and a hydration bladder tube opening with arm harness attachment point. The Featherlite is a great option for fast paced hikers, and even runners.
- Main: Raptor Featherlite (100D, triple rip-stop)
- Shoulder straps, hip fins & back pad: Contact Air Mesh Plus
- Lining: Halo
- Comfort Air Back System with removable foam pad
- Integrated waist belt & adjustment with perforated, breathable hip fins
- Circular style main compartment opening
- Multi-pocket configuration (inclu security & external buddy pockets)
- Dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack
- Hydration compatible
- Minimal seams
- Single hand side compression straps
- Stuffs into own pocket
- Weight: 623g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.