The Featherlite Sleeping Bag is a performance summer rucksacking sleeping bag. It has a tailored anatomical form, an uncompromised construction and uses high quality materials. Its technical features and micro pack size make it perfect for any summer mountain explorer for whom weight and comfort at the day's end are critical to the venture. Just as Montane Featherlite clothing has defined a whole “fast and light” category, this sleeping bag will become an indispensable and classic piece of kit.
- Pertex Quantum Ripstop
- PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Down (90/10, 750+ fill, 190g)
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction
- Pertex Quantum Ripstop that is exceptionally lightweight, breathable and features a durable water repellency
- 3/4 length YKK Vislon zip that is angled away from the shoulder
- Two way YKK Vislon zip for lower access or ventilation
- Glow in the dark zip pulls
- Single volume baffles behind YKK zip
- Soft brushed microfleece inner next to chin and mouth
- Underside of sleeping bag features non-slip silicone Montane roundels
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket on right hand side
- Internal pocket on left hand side with concealed YKK zip for storage
- Dry bag storage doubles as a pillow and is constructed with a packable shape
- Includes Montane cotton storage bag and dry bag
- Max user height: 194cm
- Shoulder width: 76cm
- Lower leg width: 58cm
- Lower comfort limit: 5°C
- Weight: 820g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.