The Featherlite Sleeping Bag is a performance summer rucksacking sleeping bag. It has a tailored anatomical form, an uncompromised construction and uses high quality materials. Its technical features and micro pack size make it perfect for any summer mountain explorer for whom weight and comfort at the day's end are critical to the venture. Just as Montane Featherlite clothing has defined a whole “fast and light” category, this sleeping bag will become an indispensable and classic piece of kit.
- Pertex Quantum Ripstop
- PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Down (90/10, 750+ fill, 190g)
- Trapezoidal boxwall construction
- Pertex Quantum Ripstop that is exceptionally lightweight, breathable and features a durable water repellency
- 3/4 length YKK Vislon zip that is angled away from the shoulder
- Two way YKK Vislon zip for lower access or ventilation
- Glow in the dark zip pulls
- Single volume baffles behind YKK zip
- Soft brushed microfleece inner next to chin and mouth
- Underside of sleeping bag features non-slip silicone Montane roundels
- Internal stretch mesh water bottle pocket on right hand side
- Internal pocket on left hand side with concealed YKK zip for storage
- Dry bag storage doubles as a pillow and is constructed with a packable shape
- Includes Montane cotton storage bag and dry bag
- Max user height: 194cm
- Shoulder width: 76cm
- Lower leg width: 58cm
- Lower comfort limit: 5°C
- Weight: 820g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...