Designed to be used on the long distance trail tours of this world, from the Pacific Crest Trail to the Great Himalayan Trail. Developed in conjunction with world leading authorities in long distance travel on foot, the Grand Tour 55 Rucksack is exceptionally light despite featuring a back system that will provide comfort and technical details specifically designed for long distance treks. The strong and lightweight ‘VertErgo Tour' back system can be tailored to the individual user and support load carrying for long periods of time whilst the Raptor Zero fabric in the main body of the pack ensures it is light but strong.
- Main: Raptor Zero
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Back pad: Contact Mesh
- Sode pockets: Granite Stretch
- Lining: HALO
- Incredibly lightweight yet strong Raptor Zero main fabric
- Raptor UTL ultra tough, lightweight base panel
- Granite Stretch skirt lid side panels
- Moulded Montane ‘Comfort Back Pad'
- Unique, removable ‘VertErgo Tour' back system
- Two shoulder top tension straps
- Waterproof shell friendly Contact Mesh on the shoulder straps and Montane ‘Comfort Back Pad'
- Two large front stash pockets
- Large top buddy pocket for front access
- Two large stretch mesh lower pockets
- Two walking pole attachment elastic loops with cordlock adjustment at the lower rear of the pack
- Four symmetrical single hand side compression straps
- Body curve hip fins and double tension waist harness
- Internal security pocket
- Right and left hip pockets
- Capacity: 55L
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Dimensions: 66 x 31 x 23cm
- Weight: 1,345g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.