For such a lightweight pack, the Grand Tour 70 Rucksack is revolutionary in its load carrying comfort. Created for the celebrated, ultra long rucksacking routes of the world, the Grand Tour 70 Rucksack is the pinnacle of large load carrying rucksack design. It has a large 70 litre capacity and with careful planning, it can enable long, unsupported stints in the wilderness; perfect for routes with limited resupply potential. Featuring ‘hockey stick' side water resistant zips for separate compartment entry and large external stretch mesh gear bellows, this pack allows for efficient kit organisation whilst out in the field; and enables prompt and easy access to key items. The Grand Tour 70 is a lightweight and comfortable workhorse wilderness rucksack.
- Main: Raptor Zero
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Back pad: Contact Mesh
- Sode pockets: Granite Stretch
- Lining: HALO
- Incredibly lightweight yet strong Raptor Zero main fabric
- Raptor UTL ultra tough, lightweight base panel
- Granite Stretch skirt lid side panels
- Moulded Montane ‘Comfort Back Pad'
- Waterproof shell friendly Contact Mesh on the shoulder straps and Montane ‘Comfort Back Pad'
- Unique, removable ‘VertErgo Tour' back system
- ‘Hockey stick' curved matte Aqua Guard zips run down the side of the pack and underside
- Pack body separated by divider into two compartments
- Two shoulder top tension straps
- Two large stretch mesh front stash pockets
- Large top buddy pocket for front access with internal mesh security pocket
- Two stretch mesh lower side pockets
- Two walking pole attachment elastic loops with cordlock adjustment at the lower rear of the pack
- Body curve hip fins and double tension waist harness
- Right and left hip pockets
- Capacity: 70L
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Dimensions: 77 x 31 x 25cm
- Weight: 1,652g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.