The Halogen 33 Rucksack from Montane is a lightweight but rugged mountain pack designed for all-season use. Made from abrasion-resistant yet lightweight materials, it is the ideal bag for anyone looking for a day bag that can keep up with your active lifestyle. Featuring a comfortable, moulded back system with excellent ventilation and padded hipbelt, you get a stable and secure fit, making sure the load on your back doesn't shift around. With lots of storage options, you will be suprised how much gear you can fit inside.
- Capacity: 33L
- Main: Raptor Geo, 210D, DWR-treated
- Base: Raptor Endurance nylon, 420D
- Back: Contact Open Mesh
- Shoulder straps/hipbelt: Contact Air Mesh Plus
- Back system: Montane ZephyrFX
- Minimal seams for increased strength & reduced weight
- Wide top opening with Cord Lord Lite quick release
- Top tension adjustable shoulder straps
- Load carrying, comfortable articulated hip belt
- Integrated waist belt & cinch strap adjustment
- Double tension waist belt
- Off-centre Click & Go chest harness
- Baguette pocket for longer items on side of pack
- Internal security pocket
- External buddy pocket
- Hip belt pockets
- Stowable tool anchor with alpine safe sleeve
- Dual walking pole attachment point
- Hydration bladder tube opening & arm harness attachment point
- Weight: 880g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...