Designed for mountain ascents and ultra distances where weight is critical but comfort cannot be compromised. The Medusa 32 Rucksack features an innovative ‘Dual Tool' clean system, which enables tools to be stored upright as well as upside down. Utilises Raptor TL fabric combined with a superior and lightweight Montane ‘Comfort Back Pad'. This pack has been used across the world from the Scottish Mountains, French Alps to the high Himalaya and is fast becoming a classic.
- Main: Raptor TL
- Base: Raptor UTL
- Side pockets: Granite Stretch
- Back pad: Contact Mesh
- Lining: HALO
- Constructed from Raptor TL fabric in the main body which is tough yet exceptionally lightweight. Featuring a superb DWR and tear resistance
- Raptor UTL ultra tough, lightweight base panel prevents abrasion against rock surfaces
- Moulded Montane ‘Comfort Back Pad' features channels that wick sweat and rainwater away from the body and give additional ventilation
- Waterproof shell friendly Contact Mesh on the shoulder straps, Montane ‘Comfort Back Pad' and inner hip belt facings prevent abrasion on shell clothing when the pack is full to capacity and with heavy use
- ‘Dual Tool' reversed clean fit technical ice axe and walking pole attachment system. Ice axes can be reversed to an ‘Alpine safe' position for increased safety when moving
- Two top shoulder straps allow the pack weight to pull close to the body and control the pack stability for the required terrain
- Buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move features a stiffened lip to prevent loss of items if zips are left open
- Chest harness with left hand clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
- Double tension waist harness for extra stability and pack weight equalisation
- Granite Stretch tough bucket side pockets for water bottle and backcountry ski storage
- Internal security pocket featuring vertical upside down zipped entry preventing coin and key loss. Also features internal key clip
- Includes drawcords that can be affixed to front loops for additional stretch front storage
- H²O top right tube opening, arm harness tube attachment point and internal bladder storage
- Top load easy grab handle
- 360° ‘Dusk till dawn' head torch reflectivity at lower rear of pack in optimum position
- Capacity: 32L
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Dimensions: 67 x 26 x 19cm
- Weight: 967g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...