Versatile cold conditions mid-layer and stand-alone belay jacket, engineered for an exceptional warmth to weight ratio and increased packability utilising 750+ fill water resistant fluorocarbon-free HyperDry™ down. Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- Roll-away technical hood with three point adjustment and stiffened peak
- Full length two way YKK front zip with internal storm flap
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- Zipped external chest pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Internal mesh drop pocket
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
- Waterproof storage Montane dry bag
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.