Designed for high energy movement in hostile conditions, the Men's Axion Neo Alpha Jacket from Montane provides stormproof protection with an outer of Polartec NeoShell fabric while also utilising Polartec Alpha insulation to provide deep thermal warmth. The extreme breathability of both NeoShell and Alpha materials allows the Axion Neo Alpha Jacket to be worn during sustained periods of high exertion in the cold, yet also provides warm protection when stationary.
- Main: Polartec NeoShell Light
- Zoned lining:
- PEAQ Synthetic
- PEAQ Hyper
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha 100g
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Slightly larger chest and bicep measurements combined with an athletic fit in the body
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood
- Elasticated adjustable face aperture
- Removable PEAQ Synthetic windproof internal waist snow skirt
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Left arm sleeve pocket
- Internal left and right hand side mesh pockets
- Full length two way YKK AquaGuard Vislon front zip
- Roll over beardguard
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs
- Adjustable lower hem with low profile cordlocks
- Fit: High Mountain
- Weight: 980g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.