The Men's Black Ice Jacket is probably the most versatile boxwall down jacket ever created. It's both light in weight and extremely functional. It features boxwall panels that have been designed to follow the contours of the body, reducing the number of cold spots and creating even panels of high quality goose down. To really help protect the down from the weather and rucksack strap compression it has an extra layer of PrimaLoft protection over the shoulders, hood top and forearms. The Black Ice is perfect for cold winter days and nights either on the move or resting. Should you get caught out in rain, the outer fabric also has a highly weather resistant inner coating ensuring that the down plumes will stay dry and continue lofting.
- Main: FreeFlow Ultralite
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Main: Goose down (90/10, 800+ fill, 235g)
- Shoulders, forearms and hood: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (40g)
- FreeFlow Ultralite waterproof outer shell
- Exceptionally high quality goose down with 800+ fill power
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation protection on the shoulders, forearms and hood
- Storm protection on inner hood, hem and hand pockets
- Classic boxwall construction throughout eliminating cold spots
- Vertical control baffle arrangement on arms
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard at chin and mouth
- Internal fine mesh security pocket and internal water bottle pocket
- Two deep hand-warmer pockets with outer fabric storm protection
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip
- Internal ‘sleeping bag' type neck baffle and internal half waist drawcord
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Waterproof storage Montane dry bag
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 687g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...