The Mens Champex Pants from Montane, are designed for alpine climbing and ski mountaineering, the Pants use Schoeller 3XDry softshell, a mid-weight nylon face fabric with stretch which offers excellent dual abrasion and wind resistance. Technical features such as a variety of pocket options and tough Schoeller Keprotec Kevlar instep reinforcements make these pants perfect for technical winter mountain activities.
- Main: Schoeller 3XDry nylon stretch fabric
- Schoeller proprietary 3XDry Durable Water Repellency
- Kevlar instep kick patches provide enhanced abrasion resistance
- Water resistant
- External velcro waist adjustments
- Fine brushed microfleece inner
- Front fly with YKK zipper, press snap & button closure
- Two hand pockets with YKK zips
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Left hand bellowed thigh pocket with YKK zip
- Ergonomic zip pullers
- Two thigh vents each with two-way zippers
- Integrated snow gaiter with internal stretch panel
- Adjustable hem with press snaps
- Durable metal hem eyelets
- Weight: 547g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.