Built for high mountain and polar regions, the Men's Deep Cold Down Jacket combines high quality goose down, PrimaLoft Silver Eco and a Pertex Endurance outer shell fabric to create a supremely warm, yet weather resistant jacket. This is a 21st century take on a classic mountain expedition boxwall down jacket and together with superb fabrication it is fully featured with six external, two internal pockets and a hood with its down fill encapsulated and protected by PrimaLoft Silver Eco. Developed not only for use at basecamp but also for active use in extreme weather, the Deep Cold Down Jacket features an extremely high collar, providing vital storm protection for the face in hostile conditions. Fine microfleece is specified in key skin Contact areas, such as the hand-warmer pockets and inner neck. It also has a ‘high mountain' fit with extra length in the body to allow for extreme cold weather layering.
- Main: Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop
- Reinforcement: Pertex Endurance Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Main: Goose down (90/10, 800+ fill, 400g)
- Overlay: PrimaLoft Silver Eco
- Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop outer fabric
- Pertex Endurance Ripstop reinforcement on the shoulders, hips, rear panel and forearms
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation overlay protection on top of the down in the hood, shoulders and forearms
- 400g of minimum 90/10 high quality goose down at 800+ fill power throughout
- Full boxwall construction eliminates cold spots
- Slightly larger in the chest and arms and longer in the body: sized for winter layering
- Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop storm lined hood
- Fully adjustable, removable helmet compatible hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- High collar that shields face and can be secured out of the way
- Two Napoleon chest pockets and two microfleece lined hand pockets
- Two insulated and bellowed front expedition gear pockets
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil front zip
- Internal ‘sleeping bag' type neck baffle
- Semi-elasticated cuffs with easy grab rubberised, hook and loop adjustable tabs
- Internal waist adjustment and fully adjustable lower hem
- Fit: High Mountain
- Weight: 1,165g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...