Streamline in its design and with an exceptional warmth to weight ratio, the Ember Pull-On is super breathable and works as a cold mountain mid-layer or versatile stand-alone piece in cool, dry conditions. Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- Material: FEATHERLIT Air nylon stretch outer with DWR
- 90g POLARTEC Alpha Direct fleece inner
- Low profile collar
- ½ length YKK front zip with internal storm flap
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Right side zipped stash pocket
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.