The Men's Endurance Pro Jacket from Montane is a high spec winter jacket for the most extreme adventures. It is built with 40D Gore-Tex Pro with 70D Gore-Tex Pro reinforcements across the shoulders, down the arms, on the chest and at the hips for excellent durability, especially when wearing heavy packs for long days.
The jacket boasts slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions to allow room for extra winter layers while still ensuring complete freedom of movement. The pit zip ventilation on the jacket is angled in order to reduce excess bulk but also to make it easier to open and close the zips when on the move even if you are wearing a rucksack. The gusseted cuffs on the jacket allow for thick winter gloves to be worn comfortably and the hook and loop tab can be closed to cinch around the wrist for maximum protection. An adjustable cinch cord at the waist allows you to reduce the volume inside the jacket if you need to while the cinch cord at the hem helps to block out bad weather. The zips on the jacket are all water resistant to reduce any water ingress and the hood is big enough to swallow your helmet while the volume adjusters make it fit perfectly when you don't have the need to wear one.
An ideal jacket for any serious winter mountaineer, it has been designed with careful thought and refined by professionals.
- Main: Gore-Tex Pro 40D
- Reinforcements: Gore-Tex 70D
- Waterproof & breathable
- Micro seam taped
- Full length, 2-way YKK AquaGuard Vislon centre front zip
- Internal storm flap with press stud at hem
- Chin guard
- Adjustable, helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak and wired edge
- Slightly larger chest and bicep dimensions allow for winter layering
- 2 harness friendly hand pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard zips
- 2 napoleon pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard zips
- 2 internal pockets; 1 for electronics, 1 for water bottle or goggles
- Pit zip ventilation with YKK matte AquaGuard zips
- Gusseted cuffs with hook and loop adjustable tab
- Adjustable cinch cord at waist and hem
- High mountain fit
- Weight: 523g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...