The Men's Extreme Jacket has become a modern outdoor classic. A truly technical softshell, single layer mountain jacket from Montane, designed and built without compromise. Tested in extreme, hostile conditions for 20 years by mountaineers, climbers and on multiple high Arctic and Antarctic expeditions, the Extreme Jacket has become a trusted favourite of Mountain Rescue teams and outdoor professionals across the world.
- Main: Pertex Classic 6
- Reinforcement: PolarDri Mini-Rip
- Lining: DryActiv 3000
- Pertex Classic 6 shell is windproof, breathable and fast drying
- DryActiv 3000 pile lining
- Reinforced tough PolarDri elbows
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Fully adjustable and removable pile lined helmet hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece beardguard at inner collar
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Montane Cross-Vent system
- Chest pocket
- D-ring sewn at forearm
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 1,088g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...