A highly technical mountaineering overtrouser; the Men's Fast Alpine Neo Pants provide robust protection in harsh winter conditions. Tailored for high reach, fast movement during technical climbing and comprehensively featured to cater for modern alpine climbing. Constructed from hyper breathable Polartec NeoShell that allows for high exertion while simultaneously providing storm protection, these Montane pants are more a piece of mountaineering equipment than clothing.
- Main: Polartec NeoShell Stretch
- Reinforcement: Diamond Face
- Snow gaiter: Pertex Microlight
- Constructed from hyper breathable Polartec Neoshell Stretch fabric
- Diamond face fabric panels on the knee, seat and instep panels
- Articulated knees and an active cut with tailored rear and upper thighs
- Front and back raised bib
- Ratchet adjustment around waist
- Brushed fine microfleece around waist band
- Stretch panels around waist
- Zipped front upper bib pocket
- Right thigh pocket
- Rainbow shaped zip drop seat with YKK matte AquaGuard Vislon two way zip
- Two way side leg zips
- Removable stretch braces
- Fully integrated Pertex snow gaiter with hook and loop and drawcord adjustment
- Hook and loop calf and ankle adjustments
- Metal eyelets for underboot straps
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 714g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.