Designed for fast-paced, non-stop technical climbing where the primary need is for hyper breathability and weather protection. The Men's Fast Alpine Stretch Neo Jacket is so breathable it blurs the line between "hard" and "soft" shell and can comfortably be worn continuously during heavy athletic exertion, such as ice climbing or ski-mountaineering. A great jacket it has been designed and featured by Montane for a wide range of backcountry winter adventures. Featuring a Pertex snow skirt, technical climbing helmet hood, low profile hem cordlocks and an active, technical fit that can happily accommodate cold weather layering.
- Main: Polartec NeoShell Stretch
- Reinforcement: Diamond Face
- Snow skirt: Pertex Microlight
- Constructed from hyper breathable Polartec Neoshell Stretch fabric
- Diamond face fabric panels on shoulders and forearms
- Tailored with technical ice climbing movements in mind and designed to be worn in conjunction with a climbing harness
- Slightly larger chest and bicep measurements combined with an athletic fit in the body
- Pertex Microlight windproof internal waist snow skirt
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Elasticated adjustable face aperture
- Two deep A-line pockets with YKK matte Aqua Guard zips positioned well clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Left arm sleeve pocket
- Internal left hand side bonded mesh pocket with hook and loop closure
- Full length, highly water resistant two way YKK Aqua Guard Vislon front zip
- Bonded brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth, chin and rear neck
- Shaped 'ratchet cuffs'
- Bonded lower adjustable hem
- Adjustable lower hem with low profile cordlocks
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 600g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.