Insulation doesn't get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Men's Featherlite Down Jacket from Montane is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange, it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your rucksack, whilst the Pertex Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Main: Pertex Quantum Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Down (90/10, 750+ fill, 140g)
- Lightweight, 100% windproof Pertex Quantum outer with a superior DWR
- Exceptionally high quality 750+ fill power
- Micro baffle anatomical construction
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Chest pocket
- Additional internal pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem
- Subtle reflective details
- Includes a Montane stuff sac
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 419g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...