Insulation doesn't get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Men's Featherlite Down Jacket from Montane is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange, it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your rucksack, whilst the Pertex Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Main: Pertex Quantum Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Down
- Insulation: Down (90/10, 750+ fill, 140g)
- Lightweight, 100% windproof Pertex Quantum outer with a superior DWR
- Exceptionally high quality 750+ fill power
- Micro baffle anatomical construction
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Chest pocket
- Additional internal pocket
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem
- Subtle reflective details
- Includes a Montane stuff sac
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 419g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.