Montane's Men's Featherlite Down Micro Jacket is a super-packable, high-performance insulated mountain jacket using lightweight Pertex Quantum fabric and high-quality Titanium HyperDry Eco down.
The jacket is filled with 130 grams of high-quality 90/10 Allied Feather & Down Titanium HyperDry Eco down, which is water resistant and fluorocarbon free, with a fill power of 750+ A micro-baffle anatomical construction allows you dynamic movement.
Two handwarmer pockets with YKK zips are positioned well clear of a pack or climbing harness and the internal zipped security pocket is perfect for GPS or mobile phone storage. An internal storm flap behind the front zip, together with a press stud, secures hem and prevents weather entry. The roll-over chin guard is lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort against your skin.
- Main: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon ripstop, 20D, 36g/m²)
- Lining: Peaq Down (100% nylon, 20D, 37g/m²)
- Insulation: Allied Feather & Down Titanium HyperDry Eco (90/10, 750 fill power, 130g/m²)
- Water resistant
- Micro-baffle anatomical construction
- Internal pocket
- Internal storm flap
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Chin guard
- Insulated close-fitting collar
- Low bulk cuffs
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- External hanging loop
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 378g