The Montane Men's Featherlite Down Vest provides super packable and versatile core body insulation using lightweight Pertex Quantum fabric and high-quality Titanium HyperDry Eco down.
Pertex Quantum is a windproof fabric with a aDWR coating for water resistance. The vest is filled with 95 grams of high-quality 90/10 Allied Feather & Down Titanium HyperDry Eco down, which is water resistant and fluorocarbon free, with a fill power of 750+ A micro-baffle anatomical construction allows you dynamic movement and provides perfect loft space for the down.
The two handwarmer pockets are positioned well clear of a pack or climbing harness. An internal storm flap behind the front zip, together with a press stud, secures hem and prevents weather entry. The hem has an adjustable drawcord to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss. The roll-over chin guard is lined with brushed fine microfleece for comfort against your skin. A Montane stuff sack is included for storage on the move.
- Main: Pertex Quantum (100% nylon ripstop, 20D, 36g/m²)
- Lining: Peaq Down (100% nylon, 20D, 37g/m²)
- Insulation: Allied Feather & Down Titanium HyperDry Eco (90/10, 750 fill power, 95g/m²)
- Water resistant
- Micro-baffle anatomical construction
- Insulated close-fitting collar
- Internal storm flap
- Chin guard
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Drawcord hem adjustment
- External hanging loop
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 270g