The Mens Flux Jacket from Montane, is designed for cold and damp conditions in the mountains. Featuring 100g and 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco combined to maximise insulation without compromising comfort, the Flux was conceived to be more than a simple belay jacket.
- 100% recycled Pertex Qauntum Eco fabric
- 100g PrimaLoft Silver Eco in body & 60g in arms & hood
- Water resistant
- Fast drying
- Fully adjustable insulated climbing helmet compatible hood
- Two external zipped chest pockets
- Easy sliding YKK Vislon zips throughout for use in icy conditions
- Full length two-way YKK Vislon front zip
- Adjustable hem with two-sided cinchable drawcord
- Weight: 624g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...