Built for high altitude cold conditions, the Men's Flux Pants from Montane combine 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation with a Pertex Classic Eco outer shell and Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop in the knees and seat for enhanced weather protection, to create supremely warm, lightweight and packable insulated alpine pants. They have been designed with full winter mountaineering features including articulated knees and a diamond shaped gusset which allows unrestricted movement during high steps ups. A full length two way YKK reverse coil side leg zip provides ventilation options, allowing you to pull on quickly over footwear. They also come with removable stretch braces that ensure security during dynamic climbing movements.
- Main: Pertex Classic Eco
- Reinforcement: Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco
- Constructed from Pertex Classic Eco that is completely windproof, showerproof and fast drying
- Knee and seat areas feature Pertex Endurance Mini Ripstop
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation throughout
- Articulated knees for step high movement
- Come with removable stretch braces
- Fine microfleece lined inner waist band
- Full length two way YKK reverse coil side leg zips
- Hook and loop calf adjustment
- Press stud ankle adjustment
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 492g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.