Designed from Montane for ultra mountain treks, trail runs and mountain marathons, the Men's Further Faster Neo Jacket is built for optimum speed over long distances. Neoshell fabric is so breathable that under heavy exertion it really maximises convection of moisture vapour from the inside to the outside, ensuring the wearer stays as dry as today's technology will allow.
- Fabric: Polartec Neoshell Light
- Constructed from hyper breathable Polartec Neoshell Light fabric
- Tailored with an athletic body cut, specifically for rucksacking and long distance trail runs
- Reflectivity on sleeves and rear hem
- Fully adjustable 'trail hood' with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Roll-away hood
- Elasticated adjustable face aperture
- Two deep A-line pockets with YKK matte Aqua Guard zips positioned well clear of rucksack harness belt
- Full length highly water resistant YKK Aqua Guard Vislon front zip
- Bonded brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth, chin and rear neck
- Roll over beardguard
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Pre-elasticated rear waist
- Adjustable lower hem with low profile cordlocks
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 443g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.