The zoned Pertex Quantum CS-10 and Polartec Power Grid fabrics allow for freedom of movement while the Men's Fusion Alpha Jacket remains durable. Montane have used Polartec Alpha synthetic insulation in the core body for added warmth, being synthetic it will cope better if it gets damp, which it may well do if you're working hard in the mountains.
A well thought out feature set is also included with articulated arms; a stretch bound face aperture, a microfleece beardguard, and a tall collar for comfort and manoeuvrability. The zips at the chest pocket and the full length two-way zip are YKK for a quality finish, while stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops keep your hands and arms warm.
- Shell: Pertex microlight rip-stop & Polartec Power Grid (zoned)
- Lining: Hypervent
- Insulation: Polartec Alpha (80g/m²)
- Stretch hood with Pertex Quantum CS-10 ear overlay
- Stretch bound face aperture
- High rise collar
- Microfleece lined beardguard
- Articulated arms
- YKK large zipped chest pocket
- Full length two-way YKK zip
- Stretch bound cuffs
- Thumb loops
- Weight: 427g