Combining innovative PrimaLoft ThermoPlume synthetic insulation with THERMO STRETCH PRO fleece panels for enhanced thermal performance and articulation in alpine conditions. The Icarus Flight can be used either as a mid-layer in cold conditions or as a stand-alone outer. Close-fitting for fast-paced activities.
- FEATHERLITE Mini Rip-stop 20D outer with DWR
- 135g PrimaLoft ThermoPlume insulation
- THERMO STRETCH PRO grid backed fleece
- Micro baffle construction
- Insulated under-helmet hood
- Full length front zip with internal storm flap
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Pre-elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem with cinchable drawcord
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.