Developed by Montane to provide high thermal insulation combined with stormproof protection. The Men's Minimus Hybrid Jacket is one of the lightest garments in its category, delivering versatility and high breathability. Featuring the remarkable light weight Pertex Shield + fabric as its outer shell, it can pack down into a rucksack during cold weather activities and can serve as both waterproof shell and/or thermal insulation when required.
- Main: Pertex Shield +
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (60g)
- Pertex Shield + provides exceptionally high breathability at 25,000 MVTR with a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation throughout that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three points of adjustment and wired peak
- Elasticated adjustable face aperture
- Two deep A-line hand-warmer pockets
- Left arm sleeve pocket
- Full length YKK matte AquaGuard front zip that is highly water resistant and two way to allow easy access to climbing or rucksack harness and / or trousers
- Two angled core body vents under arms and upper back
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- Bonded brushed fine microfleece on inner collar facings next to mouth and chin
- Roll over beardguard
- Adjustable lower hem with low profile cordlocks
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 578g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.