Weighing in at 232g the Men's Minimus Jacket from Montane is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, Pertex Shield +, delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell. With a pack size of a large apple it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
- Fabric: Pertex Shield +
- Pertex Shield + provides exceptionally high breathability at 25,000 MVTR with a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, OS map-sized, YKK zipped chest pocket
- Internal D-ring inside chest pocket
- Full length YKK AquaGuard front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable hem
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs
- 360° ‘Dusk till dawn' reflectivity
- Montane stuff sac perfect
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 232g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.