Designed as a highly versatile piece of outdoor clothing for spring and summer mountain adventures. The Men's Minimus Stretch Jacket from Montane is light, packable and supremely functional. Whether on steep trail ascents or multi pitch rock climbing, the microporous AeroFlyte fabric will provide weather resistance during cool, damp conditions whilst also allowing body heat and perspiration to escape when working hard.
- Fabric: AeroFlyte
- AeroFlyte fabric allows body heat and moisture to escape during high exertion activities in cool conditions and features a durable water repellency
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Stretch bound hood
- Two zipped mesh lined hand pockets
- Full length YKK centre front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip
- Stretch bound cuffs
- ‘Kite Control' split drawcord arrangement in the hem
- Stuffs into right hand pocket
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 189g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.