Designed as a highly versatile piece of outdoor clothing for spring and summer mountain adventures. The Men's Mountain Star Jacket from Montane is light, packable and supremely functional. Whether on steep trail ascents or multi pitch rock climbing, the microporous AeroFlyte fabric will provide weather resistance during cool, damp conditions whilst also allowing body heat and perspiration to escape when working hard.
- Fabric: AeroFlyte
- AeroFlyte fabric allows body heat and moisture to escape during high exertion activities in cool conditions and features a durable water repellency
- Technical tailoring in the arms for articulation
- Stretch bound hood
- Two zipped mesh lined hand pockets
- Full length YKK centre front zip with anti-snag baffle and wind-strip
- Stretch bound cuffs
- ‘Kite Control' split drawcord arrangement in the hem
- Stuffs into right hand pocket
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 189g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.
You may also like...