The Men's North Star Lite Jacket is an Alpine down jacket designed and constructed for supreme versatility. Containing water resistant HyperDry goose down and encased in a Pertex water-resistant and windproof shell, it is light and warm enough to be used in a multitude of situations. Neat tailored stitch through baffles follow your anatomical profile and allow efficient trapping of body heat. Wear it year round in the mountains and on cold, winter adventures.
The fully insulated and baffled hood has a stretch-bound aperture and rear pre-elastication for a close fit and to help retain heat. An elastic loop and hook at the rear neck allows the hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions.
- Main: Pertex Quantum Y (100% nylon ripstop, 20D, 35g/m²)
- Lining: Pertex Quantum Ripstop (100% nylon ripstop, 20D, 36g/m²)
- Insulation: Silver Allied HyperDry Down (90/10, 800+ fill power, 210g)
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Insulated, baffled, stretch-bound hood
- Roll-down hood tab
- Fleece chinguard
- Internal zipped pocket
- Low-bulk stretch-bound cuffs
- Waterproof storage bag included
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 508g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.