The Men's Power Up Pullover from Montane is a super warm, highly breathable, close fitting mid-layer designed specifically for high level activity in the mountains. Polartec Power Stretch fabric works exceptionally well at wicking moisture away from the skin and regulating body temperature but also provides warmth during less active periods. An ideal layering piece for active mountain users.
- Fabric: Polartec Power Stretch
- Articulated arms
- Tailored specifically to prevent hem lift
- flatlock seams provide extra durability and a low profile
- Microfleece lined collar for extra comfort
- Cuffs that can be pulled up to the forearms to aid cooling
- 1/3 length YKK reverse coil front zip with internal wind-strip
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 270g
Our story is one of cutting-edge innovation and intelligent design. Of pioneering expeditions, extraordinary athletes, inhospitable places and the world’s most brutal and iconic endurance events. For 25 years we have pushed the boundaries of where our lightweight clothing and equipment takes us. It is who we are, what we are made of. It is what defines us.
We've used our expertise to create a collection of running, walking and mountaineering clothing and packs that are engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and environments possible, giving everybody who experiences the quality of Montane the performance edge to go FURTHER, FASTER.
You may also like...