One of the most versatile pieces of insulation in the Montane range, the Men's Prism Jacket is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity. Using 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation throughout ensures that the Prism is warm yet lightweight enough to be worn on the move in cool conditions. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK, the Prism can be worn as a mid-layer within any shell system or alone as an outer jacket in drier weather.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (40g)
- Quick drying
- Durable water repellent finish
- Articulated arms
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Soft fleece beard guard next to chin
- 2 hand-warmer pockets
- Full length, reversed & baffled YKK front zip
- Low bulk elasticated cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- Stuffs into right hand pocket
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 418g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.