Worn under layers or alone, the Men's Prism Vest from Montane is an indispensable, highly versatile item of clothing that can be used all year round. For core body protection to keep a chill off throughout the summer seasons throw it on over your t-shirt and enjoy the late sunset, equally for vital insulation during the colder months use it as part of a multilayer system and revel in the warmth it will envelope you in.
- Main: Pertex Microlight Mini Ripstop
- Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Eco (40g)
- Pertex Microlight outer fabric that is completely windproof, fast drying and features an exceptional durable water repellency
- 40g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation throughout the body is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Soft fleece beardguard around neck and chin
- Two insulated hand-warmer pockets positioned well clear of rucksack or climbing harness belt
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem
- Subtle reflective details
- Stuffs into right hand pocket
- Fit: Active Mountain
- Weight: 245g
Founded over 20 years ago British brand, Montane, engineers innovative, lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports and activities in some of the world’s toughest, most extreme environments.
Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.