Technical climbing pants developed by Montane with big wall climber Andy Kirkpatrick. Built to provide versatility, whether you're on a multi-day pitch to conquer Yosemite's El Capitan or for more general bouldering and rock climbing.
The Men's Psycho Vertical Pants are constructed from tough Granite fabric providing durability, stretch, water repellancy, a fast dry time and a UPF of 50+. Double layer articulated knee panels give increased reinforcement and allow for optional insertion of extra knee protection. A tailored waist with hook and loop stretch adjustment ensures a low profile and comfortable fit.
A gusseted left-hand-side cargo pocket and two deep rear pockets provide plenty of storage. You will also find a reinforced chalk bag attachment loop at the rear and further loops for adding a belt.
- Main: Granite
- Reinforcement: Granite Stretch Tough
- Double-layer articulated knee panels
- Articulated gusset
- Zippered fly with a button and press stud fastening
- Tailored waist with hook and loop adjustment
- 2 deep front hand pockets with reinforced openings
- Zipped front security pocket
- Gusseted left hand side cargo pocket with hook and loop closure
- 2 deep rear storage pockets with hook and loop closure
- Rear chalk bag attachment loop
- Concealed drawcord adjustable hem
- Triple stitched inside leg seam
- UPF 50+
- Active Mountain fit
- Weight: 670g