A fully featured mountain softshell, the breathable Polartec Power Shield fabric used to construct the Montane Men's Sabretooth Jacket has a brushed microfleece grid backer for exceptional warmth and breathability. Classic Alpine features include an adjustable hood, venting pockets and an active tailored fit. This is a jacket that gets worn, not carried.
Polartec Power Shield is a highly effective wind-blocking, breathable, water-repellent and abrasion-resistant fabric. The tailoring is specifically designed to reduce hem lift as you reach high. Flatlock seams ensure comfort and durability.
The fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has three points of adjustment and a wired peak to keep the elements off your face. An internal elastic loop combined with a hook on the rear of the jacket allows the hood to be rolled down and stowed when not in use in windy conditions.
Two map-sized and mesh-lined zipped Napoleon chest pockets provide easy access to essentials while on the move. Two microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets are positioned clear of a waist belt or climbing harness.
- Fabric: Polartec Power Shield (84% polyester, 16% elastane with 100% brushed polyester back, 70D, 298g/m²)
- Wind and water resistant
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible, roll-down hood with wired peak
- Articulated sleeves
- 2 map-sized, mesh-lined zipped Napoleon chest pockets
- 2 microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Chin guard
- Flatlock seams
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs
- Adjustable hem
- Weight: 745g