The Men's Spine Jacket from Montane is a lightweight minimalist jacket that is ideal for moving at speed across difficult terrain. Whether you are trail running for the day or indulging in some seriously fast and lightweight backpacking in finer weather with the odd shower spell it is a great addition to your kit keeping you dry when you need it but lightweight and packable enough that you'll barely notice the weight difference when its in your pack.
It has been tailored to fit closely over lightweight and low bulk base layers to aid with breathability as well as freedom of movement, while the minimalistic pit zip design allows you to dump any excess heat, that starts to build up when you are working particularly hard, without causing any excess bulk that might feel uncomfortable.
An excellent choice that can stay unnoticed in your pack but pulled out whenever you need it.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex Active Shell, 30D
- Waterproof & breathable
- Micro seam taped
- Full length YKK matte AquaGuard centre front zip
- Internal storm flap
- Chin guard
- Adjustable trail hood with laminated peak
- Minimalist pit zip ventilation with YKK matte AquaGuard zips
- Pre-elasticated rear waist for comfortable, close body fit
- Part elasticated cuff with hook and loop adjustment
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Weight: 291g